F R I E N D S , i made family...
Good morning, afternoon, evening.
Once in life, we all find ourselves in a very deep problem. We feel like we are isolated from each and everything. We think there is no one to support us. Everyone has a different problem in life. But some people are very lucky. Lucky because they have very good friends around.
Hello, I am your well-known friend Fazil and today I will talk about, how my life got changed when I got friends ....... oh sorry I got FAMILY.
It started when I was totally broke down, physically and mentally also. I was going through heartbreak when my ex cheated on me and left me halfway. I was so sad and shattered I was thinking to end my chapter. But one day I was sitting sad and alone in my campus ground. I met some people from my valley (Kashmir). I started living with them, spend time after college hours, sharing my dumbest things with them. I started living happily. I started forgetting my whole past which shattered me once. I was living my life afterward. Time dissolved so fastly and we decided to live outside of our campus. We all shifted to one roof. We all never lied to each other, we never hide anything, we laughed all together, we gave shoulder when one was down. We used to eat in one plate sharing the love. We used to fight on very little things. We used to criticize each other, pulling each others leg. How can I forget i used to be human mop to clean our hall floor. All of us are branches of one tree.
And all of those cute little memories when we all used to run for seats in PVR to watch movies. All those little debates to ordering food I remember all things. We used to take care of each other from financial conditions to emotional ones.
But sometimes because of something some misunderstandings comes, we start to doubt each other. This thing is clinging me inside very deep. As a friend, first, we all are humans. I cannot stop someone to think or doubt but our duty is to clear and make everything alright. Yes, friendship is like for some time but when that friendship changes into a family we all feel some responsibility is there to do. I never ever imagined this day will come when i will feel like one misunderstanding can make me isolated back again. One thing which will breakdown us. After a couple of months, everyone will leave this one roof, everyone has to join some companies to work, some will join some other institution to pursue higher degrees. But deep down in our heart, we all will feel that one thing, the thing which was possible to clear but we didn't because of some circumstances. I will be the saddest person when I will leave all of them. I might not cry but my heart will. I don't have friends, I made a family with them. I will surely feel it was so clear to understand but we didn't try to listen. I know while reading this you will feel what the hell he is writing but i don't want my friendship should end up like this.
We all know we all are very good to each other as brothers, but we should understand some people will come in our life and go but because of misunderstandings, we should not end our relationship like this. I hope you will understand what i want to convey.
Your Good friend ....... brother
Once in life, we all find ourselves in a very deep problem. We feel like we are isolated from each and everything. We think there is no one to support us. Everyone has a different problem in life. But some people are very lucky. Lucky because they have very good friends around.
Hello, I am your well-known friend Fazil and today I will talk about, how my life got changed when I got friends ....... oh sorry I got FAMILY.
It started when I was totally broke down, physically and mentally also. I was going through heartbreak when my ex cheated on me and left me halfway. I was so sad and shattered I was thinking to end my chapter. But one day I was sitting sad and alone in my campus ground. I met some people from my valley (Kashmir). I started living with them, spend time after college hours, sharing my dumbest things with them. I started living happily. I started forgetting my whole past which shattered me once. I was living my life afterward. Time dissolved so fastly and we decided to live outside of our campus. We all shifted to one roof. We all never lied to each other, we never hide anything, we laughed all together, we gave shoulder when one was down. We used to eat in one plate sharing the love. We used to fight on very little things. We used to criticize each other, pulling each others leg. How can I forget i used to be human mop to clean our hall floor. All of us are branches of one tree.
And all of those cute little memories when we all used to run for seats in PVR to watch movies. All those little debates to ordering food I remember all things. We used to take care of each other from financial conditions to emotional ones.
But sometimes because of something some misunderstandings comes, we start to doubt each other. This thing is clinging me inside very deep. As a friend, first, we all are humans. I cannot stop someone to think or doubt but our duty is to clear and make everything alright. Yes, friendship is like for some time but when that friendship changes into a family we all feel some responsibility is there to do. I never ever imagined this day will come when i will feel like one misunderstanding can make me isolated back again. One thing which will breakdown us. After a couple of months, everyone will leave this one roof, everyone has to join some companies to work, some will join some other institution to pursue higher degrees. But deep down in our heart, we all will feel that one thing, the thing which was possible to clear but we didn't because of some circumstances. I will be the saddest person when I will leave all of them. I might not cry but my heart will. I don't have friends, I made a family with them. I will surely feel it was so clear to understand but we didn't try to listen. I know while reading this you will feel what the hell he is writing but i don't want my friendship should end up like this.
We all know we all are very good to each other as brothers, but we should understand some people will come in our life and go but because of misunderstandings, we should not end our relationship like this. I hope you will understand what i want to convey.
Your Good friend ....... brother

���� nice one keep it up!!
ReplyDelete๐๐
ReplyDelete