Tree of heaven ( Prose poetry )

Time is running so fast and so do the humans. We meet , we talk , we say something and than we stop. But what remains there is sweet memories of them. Tree of heaven is totally same. It's everlasting till eternity. It will never grow old and spread the sweet fragrance of its leaves. But it takes everything in it, absorb but never ever complain.

The thing i like was the flow of the words. Mature, sincere and worthy. If I talk about myself I am boring since ages some people even say i am irritating. People don't enjoy because I am philosophical. But what I thought was that this tree will understand me. It has the capability of listening, enjoying the melody of Stories. 




The eyes observing everything, ears listening to every word. The hands in control, the feelings in heart but imprisoned. Why? because the fear of loosing in rich madness. Or saving it for the worthy.

The moon of the full stars. The crescent of our Eid. The snowflake in snowfall. The lavender flower in the field. A book of secrets, divine knowledge but never accepting it. I guess nobody has showed the truth to the tree of heaven how important it is to be.

A Jolly person in its own kind. A harsh around others. Yes I can be wrong but I am totally right at one thing. And the thing is how much the tree is strong, hard, and deep into the mud. The green leaves will always ripe the fruit of kindness, softness and love.

A word Friend has more power than the entire world. We keep love in our heart and when the heart gets broken the love is end. But we call friends 'jigar' because jigar(liver) has tendency to regrow. People will come and go but friends will remain friends

"All Persian quotes were complements and written in my journal"




Comments

Popular Posts