Letter to the orchard
Winter is gone, now the blossoms are all around us. Birds are chirping, Sun glares, our grandparents sitting outside in the garden. Children going to school. Spring is a new beginning of life and everything.
After harsh cold winters the first Sunny day is the best feeling i ever get. Oh tree of heaven let this year be the best year after so many sadness. I hope your leaves will give us shadow from all negativity and pain.
I am hoping this year your branches will grow more longer so that we could climb on it and sit on top to see the whole world till the horizon.
The fruits of your tree will nourish us and give us pleasant surprises of pulp and sweet. It's been two years no one of us has smiled openly.Let this year be the happiest after long time.
I know you are losing the strength but your roots are still strong and you will stand tall for couple of more years. I wanted to sit under the shadow and write letters to my unknown beloved. And birds on your branches sing the melody of romance while enjoying my words.
I might not be the perfect human, but i am trying to be the good one. My words are shattered and I am trying to get all of them at one place. My eyes stopped watching those who are reel, i am happy watching the real sinner atleast they repent each second rather enjoying the sin they did.

Comments
Post a Comment