The fall -

The silence I am experiencing is a question for you.

The small void between us is an excuse for you.

See the sunrise; it's the hope that drives you to mention the eclipse. 

Don't let the boat sink for the sake of ego.



Go and find a guardian like me.

You will fail and run towards me.

Don't make me put my sword back in.

I won't look back once I start walking.


I am ready to take a thousand arrows.

But at least keep your anger a little bit low.

I can sing a lullaby to you.

I will read the poem near the banks of Jhelum for you.



The summer is gone. The scenario is over.

The rollercoaster has started. Will we survive?

The dead rose is just the beginning of new growth.

The fall may fall, but we will rise again.

Comments

Popular Posts