Cold ( Open letter )
Oh remember, i am walking down the lane
Watching all happening around, including you
My watch stops at 11:40pm and i cried
My tears freezed and heart stopped
My blood pumped high, my veins shrunken;
My brain zoned out but dreams all alive.
Your eyes never try to find me out
Even i was infront of you
You were you always in your ownself
I was trying and joking to het attention all around
I didn't failed a single chance
But you never tried to find it out
The cold hands of yours and unwritten letters of mine
The unwanted me in your life
You still wants me to stick around
You are gathering roses in winters
Pale skin , Rich memories the time is about to end
I wish I could stop the time and see you more
To taste the sweet dew of your love
I still smell fragrance of yours in my life

Comments
Post a Comment