Farewell

About to entering 25, life till now has been full of joy, sadness up and down. Till now i only learned how cruel the world is. You give your whole self to someone just to get hurt and to break into pieces. While they fly and vanish like never exist.

I don't know whether it was wrong decision or not but i am well aware of it that i didn't left any page unturned. I did my best as per my knowledge. I did try atleast. I didn't let them go off. 

Dal is still big, beautiful, not even a single drop has evaporated. What remains there is memories. When the most fragile soul i took into my arms to console. Today that soul left me as a stranger in woods.
I am not afraid of dark but when darkness engulf you, you are no more stronger to get out of it. But i tried to light up the source to show you the way when you were lost. I guess you forgot the same.

Arguments with people around won't make anyone of us bad. My wrong was always wrong but your wrong was right and the most important part you were never a part of mine. You always wanted things moments and elapsed for you. It is ended and the farewell has ended too. I never ask closure from people because they don't deserve to come and tell me what has happened and why it happened.

I am enough for myself and i have good things around me far better far nice . The tree has no leaves left and it was fake inside. It was me who guard the garden and made sure to make it green. The Almighty will surely pay the debt in good and nicer way.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts