Extra, extra.
Spring season is here yet the winter in my life doesn't want to go. The unwanted sadness and alot of struggle is somehow making me realise how tough and cruel things can be yet we stand alone to embrace it. Don't stop walk a little, slowly, step after step. Look around, put your eyes down and again walk the journey.
Love? What is that? Have you ever heard about it? Luck? What is that too? Hahaha, i only have heard about. It's ok. Today is not your day. Let's see in future and now i see all darkness around me.
Tired i sat down near the river Jhelum. I thought i will ask to my beloved but alas love is not enough. I need to have atleast a position to stand. Again an unwanted beggar was standing near the bank.
I tried to count the stars. But the heavy batch of clouds came and blocked the whole sky for me. I cried so that the clouds will pour down the rain i think moon too doesn't want me.
Extra things are always unwanted. We always left the extra extra. And we forget the extra extra. Stability only comes when it's balanced. The extra imbalance the stability.
Oh my beloved i will meet you near the banks of Jhelum. And if not then I will patiently see you flowing and everlasting in my poems which no body read or seen.

Dope! Rise and shine @moutt
ReplyDelete