Eid - Letter to self.
The beautiful Morning started with smiling face of my parents, sweet fragrance and kehwa. The hustle bustle at little home with just four walls around me i felt the happiness and joy.
Praying to Allah i asked Almighty i know it's just another trail you have putted me in. And i know you will make me go through this. I only hope in you Allah and surely the one day will come when my prayers will get answered.
I ironed my white kurta to get ready for Eid nimaz, wished my mom with Eid Mubarak and looked into my father eyes. I saw hope in it.
Tears wants to roll down and flood the whole Jhelum, i know there is no beloved who will come to meet me near it's bank. I am only waiting which might not come true.
Patience is the key to everything. I use it's ok, don't worry everything is fine. But i know it's not. I pretend, but do i have anything else to do?
Eid is festival of happiness and joy and i will again smile with patience and hope. My words become sadness to me. My care, a lifetime regret but i won't stop doing what I am here for. Ask me anything, tear me apart. My reward is with Allah and i am in true hope with him.
To you forever
Fazil.

Bless you ⭐
ReplyDelete