Mist

Walking down the lane, i was coming back home when i realised i have a beautiful smell all around me. Very familiar, something which is known.....

Sitting near the bank of Jhelum
I realised nothing in this world remains same.
After harsh winter, spring comes
And after every night a new day.

Humans are complicated
Yet you love them.
Sometimes we don't have an idea
what's happening inside.

Conceal it and don't reveal it
I have seen stabbing with the same arrow which once you gifted to protect themselves.
Give your all If you can
Life is just one
Love everything all in once.
Clouds too pour down the rain of romance.

Palms of my hand 
Smell like you
Even if i am far
I smile and make a imaginative presence all around.

Yes i know, i am all old 
Pale and rusted.
Old letters still smells fresh
I am living with the words once written for me.

Comments

Popular Posts