I accept (Qabool hai)
Summer, gentle breeze
You are getting ready to attend your life's happiest function.
The big Māng tika on your forehead
A beautiful Nath in your nose
Maroon henna and his name hidden somewhere on your right palm!
You want him to find it?
Well he is all yours from today till eternity.
Today all the favourite people are around you.
And some of those with whom you were upset but today they all are your bridesmaids.
The smirking smile and little anxiety
What are you hiding inside tell me all!
Mesmerizing lehnga with beautiful embroidery, telling the tales of Arabian nights.
But everything looks less to your beautiful Hazel eyes
In the middle of your friends,
I saw you coming down the aisle
And sat down opposite to me,
Just a curtain away.
Thee asked you, with the bold voice....Do you accept it?
Followed by the complete silence around all
A low medium voice from the veil comes,
Qabool hai!
Tears of joy rolled down
Should I tell you how much I love you or should I wait for the spring to come?
It's the time when thee all will get emotional
There furious fairy is leaving her House
To built her home.
The hand of her father who taught her to stand
To hold the hand of him to walk down the world!
Leaving the love of your life
To spend all your life with your love.

Comments
Post a Comment