Happilessness

Maybe it's the reality of life
You only smile when the face smiles back:
The mirror on my almirah is broken, half decade ago.

The growing silence; Gray hair, pale face
Don't you see I smirk so little
The crack on the mirror cut my lips into two.

Once a charming face of laughter
Changed into silent sculptor
Thousands of words unsaid and untold.

It's not a punishment
The changing time changes the perception
Once a beautiful cloud cried very hard in longing of summer.
Eyes no longer tells the stories
I only know how to hide,
Hazel brown turned into gray stone.

Wrinkles on forehead
Once used to tell the fortune of good luck, this and that
Today only count the age and regrets.

Oh mirror of my life
I only love the life which is given to me
The life of longing and seeking.

My apologise,
I only broke you into two
So that i could not look back, hereafter. 



Comments

Popular Posts