Reminiscence
From where I should start to tell my tale
I don't know I should call it an unwanted day, or an unwanted event?
Life only teaches you the techniques to survive from the calamities;
Natural, paranormal or sometimes from the fellow human itself.
I have stopped looking back into my past because
There is nothing just a pack of cigarettes' and astray,
Not even for myself...
But from all this I do carry some questions, for which I don't seek any clarification
But I do carry some questions.
The smile, the unwanted attention and lots of agony!
It wasn't mine but imbecile me I still carried them for what?
To make the other person happy? Or to make myself more miserable?
It's ok to be a saint but it's not ok to be in pain.
Liars do lie even if they swear upon something they love, or they do keep silence
just to be sure that they can walk away from the backdoor.
I only carry one thing from all this and that is
The clip of TRAGEDY and REMINISCENCE.
Questions do have answers but only when the next person is truthful not a liar


Reminiscence is cage for those who carry it, let this baggage be left at the door where we no more in past. Being in a moment is a thing let's focus on this
ReplyDelete