Apocalypse
Looking out of the window, it’s April rain. The spring is at its glory, the pink blossoms of almonds and mesmerising smell of mustard all over the fields.
Yet an unknown bird in its nest refused to fly. What has happened to her? Did she broke her wing or did she just lost ambition of her life?
Sometimes the power of will fails. We stop doing what we love the most. Even the sky full of opportunities seems like a prison and nothing excites anymore.
I walked slowly towards its nest to check on her. I saw three seeds in its nest and at a corner a small bird sitting. I wish I could understand the chirping of her!
I did want to tell the bird; I exactly feel the same. I too gave too much to others and left myself with nothing. Even my own blood became water. Nothing to feel, nobody to understand.
Loneliness is similar like an apocalypse. It just not eat you but put you far behind from all the connections and memories. You even stop thinking what exactly makes you sad rather you start enjoying the pain. As you awaits to become dust and fly in the sky with no opportunities.

How softly and beautiful you narrated the most harsh truth of everyone's life, I wish I could reciprocate to these beautiful lines.
ReplyDeleteAmazing pen paper skills. Keep going
ReplyDelete